sábado, 14 de outubro de 2006

Well, I am a young man and I believe in God
And I button my shirt right up to the top
And I read when I can, in the shade of the trees
And I buckle up good
And I always say please
But the wolf is at the gate and I’m reflected in his eyes
And his teeth are broken glass

His mercy is a lie
And when it snows, all the details disappear
And the days are long and grey
And the lights come on at 3
And the road down to the pharmacy - well, it may be beautiful but it’s a trap

3 comentários:

magarça disse...

Já aqui vim contemplar esta foto algumas vezes. Um enigma, em tons de azul...

A+N+D+R+E disse...

Sou visitante assiduo do seu blog... estando ja mesmo nos meus favoritos.

Recentemente inaugurei um de conceito semelhante ao seu:

http://fotopalavras.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Vinha convidá-lo a visitar, e comentar!

Bons posts

Pedro Duarte disse...

Azul gélido e geométrico fabuloso.