quinta-feira, 5 de março de 2009




-What about the letter you wrote me, is that a lie, too?
-No, I wrote the letter.
-Well what did it say?
-It said 'Dear Mister Brenner, I think you need these lovebirds after all. They may help your personality.'
-But you tore it up?
-Yes.
-Why?
-Because it seemed stupid and foolish.
-Like jumping into a fountain in Rome?
-I told you what happened!
-You don't expect me to believe that, do you?
-Oh, I don't give a damn what you believe!
-I'd still like to see you.
-Why?
-I think it might be fun.
-Well it might have been good enough in Rome, but it's not good enough now.
-It is for me.
-Well not for me!
-What do you want?
-I thought you knew! I want to go through life jumping into fountains naked, good night!

3 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Jumping? Com os Stones ou com o Van Hallen?

Sílvia Alves disse...

Com Oskar Sala!!!! :p

Unknown disse...

Decididamente nunca consigo ter a última palavra...há sempre uma referência zinha desconhecida que espera por mim... Mas hoje, mais daqui a pouco, também há uma referênciazinha, conhecida, que espera por ti!